Posted date about 1 month ago Posted by Staffline Team
With 2021 in full swing, Staffline Ireland is taking a look at some of our top job picks, highlighting a range of fantastic opportunities across all sectors and areas!
While Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland remain under strict restrictions, the start of the year has seen a lot of hope in the fight against the COVID-19 pandemic, with industries looking more positively towards the future. We're looking forward to an increase in hiring confidence as this year progresses, but are thrilled to see some of our clients continuing to create new jobs every single day.
Browse a selection of our live jobs below:
- Senior Bookkeeper/Accounts Manager - North Co. Dublin - Our client is a market leader in the property sales and real estate sector, recruiting a qualified professional for a permanent position on a full-time basis and offering immediate start and a very competitive salary! Apply at the link above or contact Sarah Healy (email@example.com) for more information on this role or our other finance vacancies in the Dublin area.
- Packing and Production Operatives - Newry - Staffline is excited to be working with this major producer of veterinary pharmaceuticals to recruit for up to 50 permanent packing and production positions. The client is thrilled to offer roles in a range of experience levels (L2/L3/L4) and positions with immediate starts. To apply visit the link above or contact Gillian Baxter (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Recruitment Administrator - Co. Meath - This organisation is experiencing an exciting period of growth and are hiring a part time Recruitment Administrator to support hiring activity. This role would be best suited to an individual who requires a flexible work/life balance and may present a full-time opportunity in the future. This role offers a great package dependent on the candidate's experience, as well as fantastic benefits. Contact Tara Burns (email@example.com) for further information or click the link to see a full job specification.
- Senior Care Assistant - Ballycastle - The care sector has remained under huge demand throughout the COVID-19 pandemic, Staffline is proud to support a number of vital care organisations throughout Northern Ireland in meeting their staffing requirements through our dedicated Health and Social Care recruitment desk. Our client- with over 30 years' experience in the sector- is seeking a Senior Care Assistant for work in Ballycastle. Due to the shift patterns, applicants must be over 18 years of age, and should hold at least 6 months paid care experience. To apply visit the link above. If you do not meet the requirements for this position but are interested in nursing or care work across NI, contact Wes McCullough at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Social Distancing Marshalls - Downpatrick - Staffline is the recruitment partner for the award winning Finnebrogue Artisan based in the sweeping Finnebrogue Estate in Co. Down. Staffline recruits across all levels and roles with Finnebrogue, from Factory Managers and Receptionists to Purchasing Administrators and Hygiene Operatives. We are pleased to be seeking Social Distancing Marshalls to ensure the maintenance of employee safety on-site. These exciting roles require no previous similar experience, given the nature of this work, and offer immediate starts. Apply at the link or contact Melissa Elliott (email@example.com) for further details.
Not interested in any of the above roles? Staffline Ireland has over 240 individual live vacancies available at the moment, so no matter your skill level or background, your needs or abilities, we have something for you. Visit www.staffline.com/jobs/ for 24/7 access to our entire catalogue of positions or get in touch with your local branch to see how our award winning consultants can help you or your business today!