With February in full swing and love still in the air from Valentine's weekend, it's the perfect time to pair up with the job of your dreams.
Staffline Recruitment Ireland has been continuing to work with our excellent clients across the country to recruit for sought after roles, view some of our top selections below:
- Business Development Executives - throughout Ireland - Staffline is recruiting for a number of Business Development roles on the East and West coasts of Ireland. These exciting roles have arisen due to the continued expansion of our business across the Republic of Ireland. You will identify new opportunities, building effective relationships with local business, governmental and community sectors in order to deliver sustainable volume growth. If you are interested in furthering your career, get in touch with Tina Nzeye (email@example.com).
- Accountant - Cavan - Staffline Dundalk is working with our client in the Cavan area to recruit an experienced and fully qualified Accountant to report directly to the CFO. This role is commutable from Dundalk and surrounding areas and is a fantastic opportunity for an Accountancy professional to take their career to the next level in a fast paced environment. For more details on this role, visit the link above or contact Tara Burns (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Harbour Police Constable - Belfast - Staffline is thrilled to be working in partnership with the Belfast Harbour Commission to appoint a Police Constable for the Belfast Harbour Police. Established in 1847, the Belfast Harbour Police (BHP) is one of the oldest constabularies in the British Isles. BHP provides a uniformed and highly visible policing service. Officers provide 24-hour, 365 day response cover to incidents and requests for assistance throughout the 2,000 acre Harbour Estate and extending to one mile outside of its perimeter through a neighbourhood sector policing model. We are not accepting CVs for this role, all applicants must apply directly via the portal.
- Plant Manager - Enniskillen - Our client, a leading civil engineering company in the Fermanagh area are seeking to recruit a Plant Manager to join their existing team. Contact Una Brennan (email@example.com) for more information or click the link above.
- BIM Engineer - Galway - Our client in the Connaught region has openings for a number of skilled engineer roles, including this BIM Engineer position. The client is an international, multi-disciplinary contractor, looking for an applicant with 3+ years experience and a third level degree to work on a considerable portfolio of works for the next 5+ years. This role offers excellent stability and room for the successful candidate to grow their career working with a globally recognised contractor. For more details, visit the above link or contact Kate Skehan (firstname.lastname@example.org) at Staffline Galway.
Not interested in any of the above roles? Staffline Ireland has almost 300 live vacancies available at the moment, so no matter your skill level or background, your needs or abilities, we have something for you. Visit www.staffline.com/jobs/ for 24/7 access to our entire catalogue of positions or get in touch with your local branch to see how our award winning consultants can help you or your business today!