Posted date 25 days ago Posted by Staffline Team
It's February 1st! The start of a new month brings ample opportunity for new beginnings, and research from recruitment platform Volcanic shows that active candidates are currently more responsive and open to trying new positions- so if you're looking for work, we have some great picks for you to consider.
Staffline Recruitment Ireland has been continuing to work with our excellent clients across the country to recruit for sought after roles, view some of our top selections below:
- Recruitment Consultant - Swords - Staffline currently has an opening in our award winning Swords branch for a Permanent Recruitment Consultant. We're looking for experienced recruitment or sales professionals to join us, and work with some of Ireland's biggest employers to provide the highest quality recruitment services. To apply or request further information, follow the above link or contact Sarah Healy (email@example.com).
- Nurse Manager - Learning and Physical Disability - Glengormley - Our client is a provider of exceptional care to people with profound learning and physical disabilities, first opening their doors in 1998 and having become a well established and supported charity. This rare and exciting opportunity would be perfect for an experienced Nurse Manager who is looking to break from the traditional care home environment. For more information, visit the link or contact Wes McCullough (firstname.lastname@example.org) in strict confidence.
- Welders - Co. Armagh (and other positions across Northern Ireland) - Staffline's established industrial recruitment division has been working with a number of local clients to hire Welders in Co. Armagh and beyond. We are seeking TIG and MIG Welders and Fabricators for a range of work assignments, with temporary and permanent positions available dependent on your needs. For more details, get in touch with Niall McKenna (email@example.com).
- Property Administrator - Dundalk - Our client in Dundalk is an established property services organisation, we are working in partnership to recruit a Property Administrator to join their team on a permanent basis. This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate experience in a fast-paced administrative environment and an interest in the property market! To apply or find out more, visit the link or contact Tara Burns (firstname.lastname@example.org) in confidence.
- BIM Engineer - Galway - Our client in the Connaught region has openings for a number of skilled engineer roles, including this BIM Engineer position. The client is an international, multi-disciplinary contractor, looking for an applicant with 3+ years experience and a third level degree to work on a considerable portfolio of works for the next 5+ years. This role offers excellent stability and room for the successful candidate to grow their career working with a globally recognised contractor. For more details, visit the above link or contact Kate Skehan (email@example.com) at Staffline Galway