The sunshine has arrived in Ireland! With springtime just on the horizon, it's the perfect time for a fresh new start in a new job.
Staffline Recruitment Ireland has been continuing to work with our excellent clients across the country to recruit for sought after roles, view some of our top selections below:
- Line Leaders, Process Controllers, Machine Minders - Ballymena - Staffline is recruiting in proud partnership with Moy Park across Northern Ireland! We're working together to unlock your #FutureInFood and have permanent opportunities available in Ballymena offering excellent career progression. For more information, or to apply, contact Linda McKee (email@example.com)
- Harbour Police Constable - Belfast - Staffline is thrilled to be working in partnership with the Belfast Harbour Commission to appoint a Police Constable for the Belfast Harbour Police. Established in 1847, the Belfast Harbour Police (BHP) is one of the oldest constabularies in the British Isles. BHP provides a uniformed and highly visible policing service. Officers provide 24-hour, 365 day response cover to incidents and requests for assistance throughout the 2,000 acre Harbour Estate and extending to one mile outside of its perimeter through a neighbourhood sector policing model. We are not accepting CVs for this role, all applicants must apply directly via the portal.
- Sales Manager - Dublin - Staffline Ireland is recruiting for a Sales Manager on behalf of a market leading kitchen distributor. This is a fantastic opportunity to further your career with a forward thinking, dynamic company. This role covers the island of Ireland however the candidate will ideally be based in Dublin- for further information, visit the link or contact Ross McConville (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Business Co-ordinator (HR and Administration - Public Sector) - Belfast - Staffline Ireland has a thriving public sector division working in cooperation with a range of local government and healthcare bodies to recruit for a wide variety of roles. We currently have a vacancy for an experienced HR professional to join a local government organisation based in Belfast City Centre on a temporary basis. Visit the above link or contact Gemma Lillington (email@example.com) for more information!
- Estimator (Construction) - Galway - Staffline Ireland is working with a well established construction company experiencing huge growth in the market to recruit an Estimator. This position will be on a permanent contract based in Galway- we are looking for someone who ideally has 5 years+ experience in the construction sector. We have a range of construction industry roles currently live with Staffline Galway, for more details on this position or any of our vacancies, contact Kate Skehan (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Not interested in any of the above roles? Staffline Ireland has almost 300 live vacancies available at the moment, so no matter your skill level or background, your needs or abilities, we have something for you. Visit www.staffline.com/jobs/ for 24/7 access to our entire catalogue of positions or get in touch with your local branch to see how our award winning consultants can help you or your business today!