Posted date about 2 years ago Posted by Staffline Team
As temperatures plummet and we start to see flurries of snow across the island, it's the perfect opportunity to stay home, stay warm, and get on top of your job search!
Staffline Recruitment Ireland has been continuing to work with our excellent clients across the country to recruit for sought after roles, view some of our top selections below:
- Executive Search Consultant - Belfast - Staffline is recruiting an Executive Search Consultant to be a part of a brand new division within the prestigious Staffline Group. We are seeking a highly experienced recruitment professional with a proven track record in Executive level recruitment and a passion for their work. For more details, contact Tina Nzeye (firstname.lastname@example.org) or click the link above. Staffline is also recruiting for a number of other positions within our Irish branch network, including Recruitment Consultant positions in Ballymena and Dublin. If you are interested in furthering your recruitment career, get in touch!
- Various Positions - Production/Assembly/Mechanical Fitting - Ballygawley, Co. Tyrone - Sandvik is a high-tech and global engineering Group with about 37,000 employees with a strong commitment to enhancing customer productivity, profitability and sustainability. Staffline works in partnership with Sandvik in Ballygawley, Co. Tyrone, to recruit for a range of Operative positions. Sandvik's Ballygawley Centre of Excellence is recognised as one of the world’s premier manufacturing facilities for mobile crushers and screens, and continues to enjoy investment and development. For information on all available roles, contact Julie McCrory (email@example.com).
- Principal Legal Officer (Northern Ireland Civil Service) - Belfast - Staffline is a supplier of temporary Legal staff for the Northern Ireland Civil Service, we are currently recruiting for Principal Legal Officers for an initial 2 months' duration of work, offering excellent rate of pay and the opportunity to primarily work from home. Applicants should be qualified lawyers. If interested in this role or any of our positions with the NICS, contact Lesley-Anne Fitzgerald (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Retail Butcher - Donegal and Sligo - Our client, a fast growing retail store network, are looking for experienced butchers to join their teams in both Sligo and Donegal. These positions offer a fantastic opportunity for an experienced butcher to manage a meat counter and develop their career! Contact Sarah Munnelly (email@example.com) for more information on these opportunities or click the link above.
- BIM Engineer - Galway - Our client in the Connaught region has openings for a number of skilled engineer roles, including this BIM Engineer position. The client is an international, multi-disciplinary contractor, looking for an applicant with 3+ years experience and a third level degree to work on a considerable portfolio of works for the next 5+ years. This role offers excellent stability and room for the successful candidate to grow their career working with a globally recognised contractor. For more details, visit the above link or contact Kate Skehan (firstname.lastname@example.org) at Staffline Galway
Not interested in any of the above roles? Staffline Ireland has almost 300 live vacancies available at the moment, so no matter your skill level or background, your needs or abilities, we have something for you. Visit www.staffline.com/jobs/ for 24/7 access to our entire catalogue of positions or get in touch with your local branch to see how our award winning consultants can help you or your business today!