Posted date over 1 year ago Posted by Staffline Team
The clocks have gone forward and the brighter days are finally here! It's time to Spring Into Success with Staffline Recruitment Ireland.
Staffline Recruitment Ireland has launched our #SpringIntoSuccess campaign, highlighting our work to enable good news, enable happiness, enable new friendships, and Enable People into Good Work. We're kicking off our campaign with our weekly job spotlight, with top selections across Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland, including opportunities to join our team, listed below:
- Tender Manager - Belfast - Staffline Ireland Recruitment is one of the largest recruitment companies in Ireland and we have an exciting opportunity for a Tender Manager to join our team in Belfast. The Tender Manager will play a pivotal role within Staffline to produce and write compelling and bid responses that clearly articulate the organisation's value proposition and ultimately result in successful awards. We would love to hear from driven and experienced procurement professionals who are interested in furthering their career in a fast-paced environment. For more details, contact Tina Nzeye (email@example.com) or click the above link.
- Branch Manager - Walkinstown - We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced recruiter to join and lead our award winning Walkinstown branch as a Branch Manager. Offering up to €75,000 OTE per annum, this role is perfect for a motivated and enthusiastic professional. For more information on this role or our other vacancies in ROI (including Recruitment Consultants), contact Tina Nzeye (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Team Leader - Adult Day Services - Holywood - We are delighted to be recruiting with Camphill Community Glencraig based in the Holywood area. Spread across 100 acres with breath-taking views and incredible facilities, Camphill Community Glencraig is a person-centred, therapeutic community where both children and adults with learning disabilities can live a meaningful life and develop to their full potential through a holistic creative approach. This is a brand new role in line with the rollout of our client's brand new Adult Day Services offering, in addition to the excellent and life changing services they currently offer. For more information, click the above link or contact Wes McCullough (email@example.com).
- Bakery Manager - Donegal - Staffline proudly works with clients from Letterkenny to Laois, from Cork to Coleraine. We are currently working with a fast growing network of stores that are looking for an experienced Baker to join their team. The successful candidate will ensure the Bakery Department operates efficiently and effectively at all times and provides our customers with excellent quality products and customer service. For more details, visit the link or contact Sarah Munnelly (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Organisation Development Officer - Antrim - This is a brand new public sector opportunity with our client based in the Co. Antrim area, and presents a fantastic opportunity for a HR professional with experience in focussing on the whole employee experience. This role offers a great salary and stability within a local government body. For more information, contact Grace Fleming (email@example.com).