Posted date over 2 years ago Posted by Staffline Team
A new month begins and brings a fresh start, with the mornings getting brighter day by day and a whole host of new job opportunities waiting to be discovered! Staffline Recruitment Ireland has been continuing to work with our excellent clients across the country to recruit for sought after roles, view some of our top selections below:
- Clerical Officers (Public Sector) - Belfast - Staffline Ireland work in partnership with a number of Health Trusts across NI to supply temporary agency staff. We are currently recruiting with the Belfast Trust and are seeking Clerical Officers. These roles offer the applicants an opportunity to support vital healthcare services in Northern Ireland by providing clerical and adminstrative support. For more information, apply at the link above or contact Hannah Fitzsimons (email@example.com).
- Retail Managers - Limerick and Athlone - Staffline proudly works with a range of Irish owned companies across the island. Staffline Galway is currently recruiting in partnership with a large multi-chain retailer for Retail Duty Managers across two locations. This Irish owned company believes in resourcing you to do the best possible job, while rewarding you financially for store success, this role offers promising routes to progression both at home and internationally, on-going training and development, competitive salaries and an attractive employee benefit packages. If you are ambitious, enthusiastic & forward thinking, then apply at the link above or contact Sarah Munnelly (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Project Workers (Mental Health) - Belfast - We are currently recruiting for these positions on a full time permanent basis, located in the Greater North Belfast area. Our client has also shown remarkable growth professionally and financially in the current climate, so these roles also offer stable job security in the current climate. You will be working for a leading mental health organisation with 30 years experience and a key provider of specialist therapeutic services for children, adolescents, adults and the elderly who suffer from severe and enduring mental health illness. For more details, visit the link above or contact Wes McCullough (email@example.com).
- Marketing Manager - Dublin - Staffline has a renowned professional services division active throughout Dublin and beyond, we are currently seeking to recruit a motivated and creative Marketing Manager to take up a permanent role with a market leading supplier of industrial products.This company has produced some outstanding business results in the past few years - the successful candidate will be keen to help them move to the next stage of an exciting business plan. To apply, click the link or contact Laura Craughwell (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Dog Groomer - Cork City - Staffline Recruitment Ireland is currently seeking a Dog Groomer for a pet store based in the Cork City suburbs. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is passionate and caring about animals. For more details, contact Eileen Walsh (email@example.com).
Not interested in any of the above roles? Staffline Ireland has over 300 live vacancies available at the moment, so no matter your skill level or background, your needs or abilities, we have something for you. Visit www.staffline.com/jobs/ for 24/7 access to our entire catalogue of positions or get in touch with your local branch to see how our award winning consultants can help you or your business today!