Posted date about 1 month ago Posted by Staffline Team
Our weekly Staffline Recruitment Ireland job spotlight blog is back! We may be a day late following yesterday's International Women's Day celebrations, but we're still bringing you our top 5 job picks across the island of Ireland available right now.
Staffline Recruitment Ireland has been continuing to work with our excellent clients across the country throughout these challenging times to recruit for sought after roles, view some of our top selections below:
- Procurement Specialist - Dublin - Our client is a global sourcing specialist in the industrial supplies industry and they currently deal with numerous high profile multi-nationals; they are currently recruiting a full-time Procurement Specialist to be based in Dublin. The function of the role is to support the current team in all aspects of the business. The role requires excellent knowledge of procurement and also strong administrative skills. This is a really exciting opportunity for a procurement professional to work with an excellent global business. For more details, click the above link or contact Kate Kelly (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- HR Management Officer - Armagh - This is an exciting opportunity for a HR professional to work in an absence management position with a public sector organisation in Armagh. To achieve improved workforce efficiency and utilisation, it is vital that maximum staffing resources are available for work. The post-holder will therefore act as a dedicated HR resource on a day to day basis to specific Directorate(s) with the aim of ensuring that managers are equipped and supported to deal with both short-term, long term and unsustainable staff absenteeism appropriately. Apply directly at the link above or contact Bethany Hardy (email@example.com).
- Territory Sales Manager - across Northern Ireland - Staffline Ireland are recruiting for a Territory Sales Manager on behalf of a market leading medical supplier. The Territory Sales Manager (TSM) will provide the primary sales direction, designing and implementing strategies to increase market share and revenue generation. This is an exciting opportunity to work for a company whose focus is in developing its people and ensuring they are equipped to provide service solutions to its customers. Interested in this role? Apply above or contact Ross McConville (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Head of Cleaning Services (Bio-Pharmaceuticals) - Limerick - Staffline Ireland is seeking a Cleaning Manager for our client in Limerick. The ideal candidate will be responsible for day to day running of the cleaning and facilities management of a Bio-Pharmacuetical site in Limerick. The Manager will oversee the staff maintaining the operation and personnel policies and procedures. We are looking for someone with 3-5 years in a similar environment, and with experience in training within medical device and pharmaceutical, manufacturing and cleanroom setting. To apply, click the link or contact Sarah Munnelly (email@example.com) at Staffline Galway.
- Recruitment Consultant - Lisburn - Staffline Recruitment is one of the largest recruitment companies in Ireland and we have an exciting opportunity for a Recruitment Consultant to join the team in Lisburn. We would like to hear from you if you are driven and are interested in working in a fast paced environment. If you'd like more information, visit the link above or contact Tina Nzeye (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Not interested in any of the above roles? Staffline Ireland has almost 300 live vacancies available at the moment, so no matter your skill level or background, your needs or abilities, we have something for you. Visit staffline.ie/jobs/ for 24/7 access to our entire catalogue of positions or get in touch with your local branch to see how our award winning consultants can help you or your business today!