Posted date over 1 year ago Posted by Staffline Team
Staffline Recruitment Ireland has launched our #SpringIntoSuccess campaign, highlighting our work to enable good news, enable happiness, enable new friendships, and Enable People into Good Work. Staffline is the biggest workforce supplier in the UK and Ireland, and our fantastic team across the UK and ROI have been recognised by the NRF and REC. We are currently seeking new team members to join us across the island of Ireland. See some of these roles, as well as other picks from our clients below:
- Tender Manager - ROI and NI - We have an exciting opportunity for a Tender Manager to join our team either in NI or ROI, we have part time and full time opportunities available. The Tender Manager will play a pivotal role within Staffline to produce and write compelling and bid responses that clearly articulate the organisation's value proposition and ultimately result in successful award. If you're interested in joining our team and spurring our growth, get in touch with Paul (email@example.com) or click the above link.
- Head of Public Sector - Ballymena - We have an exciting opportunity for a Head of Public Sector to join our team in Ballymena. We work with a number of large public sector organisations across healthcare and local government. We would like to hear from you if you are driven and are interested in working in a fast paced environment. Contact Tina (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more details, or click the link!
- Branch Manager - Walkinstown - Want will play a pivotal role in enhancing the operational performance of the award winning Staffline Walkinstown branch?.We're looking for an experienced, knowledgable recruiter with a team leading background to join us! For more details, contact Anthony (email@example.com) or click the link above.
- Account Management - Derry-Londonderry - We are recruiting on behalf of a leading engineering company for an Account Management Executive. This is a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and driven individual to join an established company in County Derry/Londonderry. For more information, contact Ross (firstname.lastname@example.org) or visit the link.
- Operations Manager - Dublin OR Wicklow - We are working with our client, a progressive and innovative company, to recruit for an Operations Manager on a temporary basis. The post is for a minimum 3 month period with a view to further extend for up to 12+ months. For more details, contact Sinead (email@example.com) or click the above link.
Looking for something different?
Staffline Ireland has almost 300 live vacancies available at the moment, so no matter your skill level or background, your needs or abilities, we have something for you. Visit staffline.ie/jobs/ for 24/7 access to our entire catalogue of positions or get in touch with your local branch to see how our award winning consultants can help you or your business today!