Posted date almost 2 years ago Posted by Staffline Team
Last month, Staffline Recruitment Ireland launched our #SpringIntoSuccess campaign, highlighting our work to enable good news, enable happiness, enable new friendships, and Enable People into Good Work! As April comes to a close, we're seeing our clients prepare for the summer season, including our public sector clients who recruit seasonal staff for their beaches, parks, and public areas. The summer also brings with it a potential return to in-person working, with businesses set to return to the office! We are thrilled to be working on a wide range of jobs in NI and ROI, from seasonal temporary jobs to permanent positions. See some of these roles, as well as other picks from our clients below:
- Temporary Administrators - areas across Dublin - as businesses prepare to reopen, we are recruiting across Dublin for administrative support staff in a range of sectors. If you're looking for temporary office support, secretary or administrative work, contact Georgina (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call the Staffline Swords office today on 01 890019.
- Harbour and Marina Assistants - Ballycastle, Coleraine, and Portstewart - we are working with our large public sector client to recruit for Harbour and Marina Assistants to support the operations of the facilities across the council area. These are temporary seasonal posts requiring applicants to have front facing customer service experience and the ability to swim. For more details, click the above link or contact Siobhan (email@example.com).
- Park Operatives - Belfast - Staffline is working with a local government organisation to recruit for Parks Operatives (work based in West Belfast)- driving licence and CPC are essential for this position, as well as an interest and/or experience in gardening. For more information, contact Gemma (firstname.lastname@example.org) or visit the above link.
- Care Assistants - Ballycastle, Coleraine, Dunmurry, Magherafelt - Staffline's Health and Social Care consultant Wes is currently working with some of the most reputable care providers in the country to recruit for Care Assistants in the above locations and beyond, if you're interested in these amazing fulfilling opportunities, contact Wes (email@example.com) or click the above link to see all current Health and Social Care sector vacancies.
- Production Operatives - across NI and ROI - we are continuing to work with our clients in the food production and manufacturing sectors to recruit for temporary and permanent workers, if you are looking for work anywhere in NI or ROI and are interested in working with one of our incredible, award winning clients, visit the above link.
If you are looking for work in any other area or sector, we can still help you out!
Staffline Ireland has almost 300 live vacancies available at the moment, so no matter your skill level or background, your needs or abilities, we have something for you. Visit staffline.ie/jobs/ for 24/7 access to our entire catalogue of positions or get in touch with your local branch to see how our award winning consultants can help you or your business today!