Posted date about 2 months ago Posted by Staffline Team
The weather may be starting to heat up, but you shouldn't break a sweat in your job search. Our public sector seasonal opportunities are growing and we're so excited to work with local government clients across the country. We're also partnering with our major food production and manufacturing clients to recruit for the busy BBQ season! No matter your industry or your job search needs, Staffline can help you. See our latest top job picks below:
- IT Business Systems Administrator - Belfast - as we continue to grow, we're recruiting for our own team! We are currently seeking an IT Administrator to work Wednesday through Sunday in our Belfast branch right in the heart of the city. We'd love to hear from you if you're looking for a new and exciting opportunity in the sector.The ideal candidate for this position will provide technical support for front and back office services and will work with the team to assist with project delivery and provide support for all IT infrastructure and applications including hardware, software, network services and telephony. For more details, contact Tina (email@example.com) or click the above link.
- Production Line Leaders - Ballymena - considering your #FutureInFood? We are working with Moy Park to recruit for Line Leaders to assist in the running of production areas for one of the nation's biggest employers. We are interested in people from all industries that have the motivation and enthusiam to lead others to successful results. For more details, visit the above link or contact Linda (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Project Co-ordinator - Dublin - we are currently seeking an experienced Project Co-ordinator to take up a permanent position with our client, a leading provider of heating and ventilation systems. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing and dynamic team who are passionate about the service they provide and work hard to maintain a strong reputation in their sector. Want more details? Contact Laura (email@example.com).
- Support Workers (Adult and Children's Residential) - Holywood - we are recruiting with our client, a provider of care and support for adults and children with learning disabilities. With plenty of positions available to work in Adult Residential or Children's Residential, our client is set upon a 100 acre estate that offers a therapeutic setting within a calm and nurturing environment, offering you the chance to work in settings unlike anywhere else in the country. For more information, visit the above link or contact Wes (firstname.lastname@example.org) today.
- Procurement Officer - Coleraine - working with our large public sector client, we are recruiting an experienced procurement professional to provide professional procurement advice, support and training to ensure a consistent approach to procurement throughout Causeway Coast and Glens Borough Council. For more details, click above or contact Siobhan (email@example.com).
If you are looking for work in any other area or sector, we can still help you out!
Staffline Ireland has over 450 live vacancies available at the moment, so no matter your skill level or background, your needs or abilities, we have something for you. Visit staffline.ie/jobs/ for 24/7 access to our entire catalogue of positions or get in touch with your local branch to see how our award winning consultants can help you or your business today!