Posted date about 1 month ago Posted by Staffline Team
As summer officially begins- and today marking the longest day of the year- we're delighted to bring you another round of top job picks from throughout Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland. This week's picks include some more brilliant public sector opportunities, including the chance to re-live your childhood with our client seeking staff for work in the Dundonald International Icebowl! Read more about this job, and our other picks, below:
- Recreational Assistants - Dundonald - Staffline is partnered with a local government body in the Co. Down area and are recruiting for part time Recreational Assistants. The successful applicants will assist with the delivery of the centre programme and carry out any additional duties relevant to the post including: ice stewarding, skate grinding, bowling customer service, and Indiana Land duties. For more information, contact Barry (email@example.com) or visit the link above to apply directly today.
- Account Co-ordinator - Portadown - we are currently recruiting for new OnSite team members to join us in Portadown, working directly with some of our biggest clients who are major employers in NI and beyond. We want to hear from you if you're experienced in providing professional account management or if you have knowledge of the recruitment sector. For more information, click the above link or contact Tina (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Property Valuation Surveyor - Dundalk - do you have experience in commercial/residential property valuations? Our client in Dundalk is seeking a Chartered professional for a permanent position in their Dundalk premises! For more details, click the link above or contact Tara (email@example.com).
- Children's Residential Deputy Manager - Downpatrick - we're proud to work with clients who make a difference in the world, and are pleased to be recruiting a Deputy Manager (Children's Residential) for our client based in the Downpatrick area. Safe Places for Children are a not-for-profit organisation that provides young people who suffer from a range of mental health conditions, complex needs and very challenging behaviours, with intensive therapeutic support and supervision in a homely and welcoming residential care setting. If you have experience working with children with complex needs in a residential environment, and are looking for a new opportunity, click the above link or contact Wes (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Head Baker - Donegal - some of us picked up baking over lockdown, but our client has been baking up tasty treats since long before then! This client has a fast growing network of stores and is looking for an experienced Baker to join their team. This Baker job comes with excellent training and career development along with opportunities to develop within the business. For more details, click the above link or contact Sarah (email@example.com) today.
If you are looking for work in any other area or sector, we can still help you out!
Staffline Recruitment Ireland has over 450 live vacancies available at the moment, so no matter your skill level or background, your needs or abilities, we have something for you. Visit staffline.ie/jobs/ for 24/7 access to our entire catalogue of positions or get in touch with your local branch to see how our award winning consultants can help you or your business today!