Posted date about 1 year ago Posted by Staffline Team
June is here, meaning we are almost half-way through 2021!
As we head into the summer months, we're working hard with our clients throughout NI and ROI to continue to bring you the best seasonal, temporary, and permanent jobs. In addition to our seasonal public sector offering, we're also partnering with our major food production and manufacturing clients to recruit for the busy BBQ season! Whatever you're looking for, Staffline can help you. See our latest top job picks below:
- Operatives (Dairy) - Dale Farm (Cookstown and Ballymena) - we are proud to be partnering with Dale Farm, your local dairy co-operative serving NI's local market and nationwide supermarkets throughout the UK and Ireland. Our Account Manager Daire (email@example.com) is working with Dale Farm to recruit across a wide range of positions. Contact us today or visit our Dale Farm hub for a full list of jobs!
- Finance Manager - Lisnaskea - Staffline has a fantastic opportunity for a Finance Manager to gain niche experience with this charitable organisation during a period of change; the Finance Manager will direct financial strategies and oversee the preparation of financial reports whilst directing all financial activities, including payroll and the procurement process. For more details on this position, contact Kyle (firstname.lastname@example.org) or visit the above link.
- Food Packing Operatives - North Dublin - we are working with Freshways to recruit Packing Operatives for a range of morning/day shift positions in their Poppintree, Dublin facilities! We are keen to hear from anyone looking for work in the area. For information about these roles, or about recruiting in the food and manufacturing sectors in Dublin, Kildare, and beyond, contact Dylan (email@example.com).
- Recruitment Consultants - Dublin and Belfast - did you know that we are hiring? Not just for our amazing clients across the country, but also for the Staffline team! We are currently seeking Recruitment Consultants for work on our permanent recruitment desks in Walkinstown and Belfast, alongside some of our award winning consultants! If you're keen to level up your recruitment career, we want to hear from you. Contact Anthony (firstname.lastname@example.org) for Dublin queries, and Clodagh (email@example.com) for Belfast queries.
- Port Health Team Manager - Larne - working to protect NI's environmental security, this post will involve the regulation of animal products and NAO products (non-animal origin), if you're from an experienced environmental health background and are looking for your next opportunity, contact Louise (firstname.lastname@example.org) or visit the above link for full specification and description.
If you are looking for work in any other area or sector, we can still help you out!
Staffline Ireland has over 500 live vacancies available at the moment, so no matter your skill level or background, your needs or abilities, we have something for you. Visit staffline.ie/jobs/ for 24/7 access to our entire catalogue of positions or get in touch with your local branch to see how our award winning consultants can help you or your business today!