Account Co-ordinator (Fixed Term Contract)
Job Title: Account Co-ordinator (Fixed Term Contract)
Staffline Recruitment is one of the largest recruitment companies in Ireland and we have an exciting opportunity for an Account Co-ordinator to join the public sector team in Ballymena for a 4 month contract until September 2021. We would like to hear from you if you are driven and are interested in working in a fast paced environment.
The Account Co-ordinator is responsible for developing, organising and administering the Company's comprehensive service designed to ensure optimum efficiency and effectiveness to the client contract and ensure profitability.
- Candidate Management
- Compliance Management
Main Duties & Responsabilities
- Work with clients to ensure an in depth understanding of roles, organisation, culture, specification and duration of assignments
- Deliver service against client SLA
- Source and recruit for roles of all levels with the client in line with resourcing KPIs
- Interview and skills assess candidates in line with specific client requirements and resourcing plan
- Register candidates in line with legal and ethical compliance specifically but not limited to Eligibility to Work, Ethical Compliance, EAA, and AWR GLA if applicable
- Ensure candidates are paid correctly and on time and organise candidate payroll clinic weekly
- 6 months experience in providing a professional service or in an admin role
- Strong Administration and IT skills.
- GCSE English and Maths at grades A-C or equivalent
- Ability to communicate effectively with people at all levels
- Ability to build relationships, interact sensitively and use effective networks
- Full clean driving licence
- Attractive base salary
- Benefits (Private health care, pension and life Assurance)
To apply, please submit your CV using the link below, closing date for receipt of CVs is Tuesday 4th of May 2021 at 4pm.