Account Developer (On Trade)
Staffline Ireland are recruiting for an Account Developer on behalf of a leading FMCG company. This is a fantastic opportunity to further your career with a forward thinking company, promoting market leading brands. Reporting to The On Trade Key Account Manager, the Account Developer will support growth of the company's On-Trade portfolio through driving availability and visibility.
- Build strong working relationships with a defined list of accounts within the geographical area (Tyrone, Fermanagh, Derry/Londonderry)
- Ensure high levels of face-to-face call compliance across entire account list
- Work closely with the regional KAM to actively support the marketing & promotion of the company brand portfolio within the licensed trade
- Achieve maximum distribution for the company brand portfolio of packaged and draught products, and soft drinks in conjunction with the KAM
- Utilise all available supporting tools to achieve best in class visibility for the company brand portfolio
- Execute promotional activity within the on-trade
- Monitor and report to KAM on market, competitor and industry updates
- Any other duties and responsibilities which the management team deem appropriate from time to time
- Have a working knowledge of the On-Trade environment.
- A strong customer focus and be able to maintain a high level of productivity in all aspects of the role.
- Eligible to drive in the Island of Ireland and have a full clean drivers' licence.
The successful Account Developer will enjoy a competitive depending on experience plus car and bonus.
The Account Developer role will be covering Tyrone, Fermanagh and Derry/Londonderry..
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Staffline Ireland Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Ireland, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.