This leading Accountancy and Business Advisory practice have been servicing their clients across Northern Ireland for the past 30 years.
As a result of sustained growth, Staffline Specialist Recruitment is supporting them to recruit a Chartered Accountant to operate from their Dungannon office.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Accountant to join an innovative company in a growing industry. You will ne joining a dynamic finance team within an award winning company which places particular emphasis on Investment in People. If you are interested in finding out more, send your CV to me in confidence.
This role will involve the delivery of assignments including:
- Accounts preparation and review.
- Providing support and training to junior team members.
- Providing assistance to the wider management team.
- Workflow and deadline management.
- Any other duties and tasks commensurate with the role.
- Fully qualified Chartered Accountant CAI/ACA or equivalent.
- Experience in an accountancy practice for a minimum of 3 years
- At least 1 years PQE desired.
- Strong IT skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Committed and enthusiastic.
- Well organised.
- Ability to plan and meet deadlines.
- £30,000 - £35,000 salary.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Private medical insurance.
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Financial Services, Insurance, Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement.