Permanent (Fulltime hours)
The Client: The Client is an innovative environmental, engineering, manufacturing and servicing business working on solutions to environmental food waste problems
- Credit Control
- Processing direct debits
- Processing and paying invoices
- Recording receipts and payments
- Preparing and checking ledger balances
Hours of work: 40 hrs per week
- IT literate and numerate
- Excellent customer service skills
- Knowledge of and experienced in Sage 50 Accounts
- Educated to GCSE or equivalent level to include English and Maths
- Good MS Office skills, with a working knowledge of Excel.
- Competitive Salary
- Career progression with training on the best machines, equipment and new technologies
- Private Health Insurance for the Successful Applicant, Partner and Children (T's & C's Apply)
- 30 Days Paid Holidays p.a.
- Group Death in service benefit
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.