Hours of work: Mon to Thurs 8am - 5pm, Fri 8am - 1pm
The purpose of this role is to manage the smooth and efficient running of the Administration office and reception area. The role holder will be responsible for a broad range of accounts administrative tasks such as invoicing both received and payable with all associated query resolution & supplier statement reconciliation.
- Manage all aspects of the reception area including the management of visitors in a professional manner.
- Management of internal ordering system 'Portal' acknowledging customer purchase orders.
- Logging and recording of all invoices on a computerised system.
- Management and delivery of weekly payroll.
- Liaise with both customers and colleagues in a professional, timely and courteous manner.
- Ordering all office stationery and supplies.
- Manage all incoming and outgoing post.
- Management and appropriate filing of all business and employee documentation in the strictest confidence.
- At least 2 years previous experience in a busy office environment is essential.
- SAGE Accounting.
- Microsoft word and excel.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Demonstrable experience of invoicing and SAGE accounts.
- Previous experience of managing payroll.
- Previous, demonstrable experience of computerised systems is essential specifically Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Experience of a customer facing role is desirable
- Salary: £24 - £25K
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up-to-date CV by clicking the button.