Staffline are working with this leading car dealership in Belfast to recruit an Accounts Assistant to operate from their Belfast office.
The role will focus on cash management and sales ledger functions
- Cash handling & processing lodgements
- Processing invoices, statements & full maintenance of the Sales ledger
- Allocation of funds to Sales Ledger accounts
- Ensuring payment queries are followed up and payment is received.
- Liaise with other departments to reconcile queries
- Working knowledge & experience of processing Purchase ledger
- Carrying out ad hoc projects and any other reasonable duties as required by Management
- Operation of company policy in all aspects and administration within the Accounts dept.
- Relevant experience in a busy accounts related role (min 2 years desirable)
- Experience within the motor trade an advantage but not essential
- Educated with minimum of 5 GCSE's inc English and Maths (Grade A*-C), A level standard desirable but not essential
- Currently hold the right to work within the UK
For more information, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org OR call on 07967839600.
The Staffline Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care