Accounts Assistant required for 3month role, Enniskillen
39 hours weekly(Mon - Thurs)
Salary depending on experience
Duties to include
- Top of Form
- Reconciling of supplier accounts.
- Process invoices, reconciling delivery notes to invoices received and PO'S
- Set up new supplier accounts and maintain existing account details within the purchase ledger
- Raising of sales invoices
- Allocating of payments to customer invoices
- Monthly reconciliation of supplier statements
- Matching invoices to goods received notes
- Assist in the preparation of purchase summaries
- Process business expense returns
- Cashbook and petty cash cheques
- Processing BACS payments
- Candidate should hold an accounts / accounting qualification e.g. IAB Certificate or Diploma or NVQ in Bookkeeping and Accounting or equivalent
- Previous Accounts Payable experience is essential
- Experience required in Supplier Statement reconciliation, use/understanding of POD's, GRN's etc
- Experience of Opera, Sage, Javalin, SmartSoft, Navision or similar accounting packages needed
To apply please send cv to Noeline.McNamee@staffline.co.uk or call 028 6632 3300 (EXT 345)
Why use Staffline?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. As an established and trusted recruitment agency, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.