ACCOUNTS COORDINATOR | HYBRID|SWORDS|PERMANENT|
Our client who is based in the heart of Fingal, in Swords is committed to growing its business which requires strong organisational capability, and the right people in the right jobs. We are currently working with our client who is searching for an experienced Accounts Coordinator to join their team on a permanent basis. Once training is completed, there is the potential of a hybrid working model.
The new team member will work alongside the Accounts Team and be responsible for coordinating all aspects of the Debtor Division in Accounts. You will have previous experience with Accounts Receivable and are used to a very high volume of transactions, reconciliations and queries. Due to the company's high standards of servicing clients, the new team member will be comfortable working in a busy environment and working off numerous internal computer systems.
- Liaise with clients in a professionally whilst handling accounting queries in a timely manner
- Daily duties include Invoicing, new account set up and approving orders on internal processing system
- Reconciliation of Debtor Accounts including reporting for Aged Debtor and Period End
- Assisting with other Accounts Divisions with cover, Ad Hoc duties and projects
- Posting of cash to Debtor accounts (high volumes seasonally)
- Manual Invoicing & uploading to various portals as per specific customer's requirements
- Excellent communication and customer service skills, maintaining the company values at all times
- A minimum of 2 year's experience in an Accounts Receivable role within a busy environment
- IATI qualification is desirable
- Be comfortable working with multiple systems and have good knowledge of Microsoft Excel, part of the pre-employment screening process will include completion of an Excel Assessment Test
ON OFFER |
- Competitive salary and benefits including life assurance, health insurance and staff discounts
- Option of working from home, working alongside a wider team with support for academic training and career progression on offer
ABOUT STAFFLINE IRELAND?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the team, the tools and resources to help you succeed. We are a leading recruitment agency offering a full recruitment solution in multiple industry sectors. We have branches in Dublin, Dundalk, Cork, Galway and across Northern Ireland. Whether it's temporary contracts or permanent employment, you can be sure that Staffline Ireland will have the right opportunity for you.
To review all our latest opportunities or to upload your CV for future opportunities, please visit our website www.staffline.ie
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Lisa McCormack in the Swords Branch.