* Processing purchase invoices.
* Maintenance of GRNI.
* Processing monthly payments both cheques, BACS and online banking.
* Resolving supplier queries involving liaison with Procurement and Warehouse Departments.
* Supplier Statement Reconciliations.
* Maintenance of a Creditors Ledger valued at £8M.
* Key member of project team to implement an 'Accounts Payable Automation' solution, to include working with external IT partner and relevant internal teams to ensure successful procedure review, system testing and full implementation of solution within agreed project timeframe.
* Demonstrates a high degree of attention to detail, thoroughness and a methodical and logical approach to work.
* Ability to establish and maintain working relationships with others.
* Shares relevant information and resources with others as required, within the constraints of a confidential ethos of a Finance Team.
* Ability and willingness to follow instructions of management, and respond to requests from others in the team in a helpful manner.
* Ability to adapt and contribute work and effort to group performance to meet agreed upon objectives and achieve team success. Skills
* Ability to listen and understand information.
* Presents information in a clear and concise manner.
* Knows appropriate way of communicating with customers, peers and line managers and external stakeholders.
* Demonstrates diplomatic interpersonal skills in all forms of communication with others.
* Treat people fairly and courteously.
* Shows a genuine interest in and makes sure the needs of the customers are met in a way that benefits both the customers and the organisation.
* Demonstrates an understanding of the needs of internal and external customers.
* Works at a pace that matches the requirements of this fast.
* Ensures actions of self and others meet or exceed customer requirements.
* Demonstrates strong Organisational Skills and can prioritise own time to ensure daily objectives are met.
* Portrays a desire for continuous improvement, developing and improving procedures in agreement with line manager. * Accepts additional challenges and responsibilities willingly and assists others
* Adapts to changes and uses resources effectively.
* Together with line manager, sets objectives, establishes priorities and develops plans.
* Seeks clarification and approval where appropriate before commences new projects or working methods.
* Ability to demonstrate proficiency in the use of all Microsoft Office Programs is essential.
* ODBC, Macro Reporting and experience of Perito ERP System also is desirable. Essential Criteria
* Able to work under pressure and meet timely deadlines as and when required
* Excel Proficient and used to working with reports
* Good Communication Skills
* Good Leadership Skills
.* Minimum 3 years' experience leading busy Accounts Payable function
* A minimum of 3 years practical experience in a finance role
* Willingness to work extra hours or help out in areas outside of role.
* Supportive of manager and wider team goals and objective