Accounts Payable | Dublin West | Temporary Contract
Staffline is currently recruiting an Accounts Payable Assistant on behalf of our client, a company specialising in technical services management. This is an excellent opportunity for a suitably qualified professional to join an established team.
The main purpose of this role is to provide day-to-day support to the finance team by effectively managing the accounts payable process. The key areas of responsibility will incorporate accounts management, month end closures, reconciliations and supervision of internal controls.
The role will be offered on a temporary basis initially but there may be scope for permanency for the successful candidate. There may be opportunities for remote working.
The key areas of responsibility will include:
- Management of AP system (SAP) and billing system
- Supporting the finance department with daily invoicing and billing queries
- Scanning finance documents onto in-house system
- Management of daily finance queries, building relationships with suppliers and third parties
- Processing supplier payments
- Expense processing, bank lodgements, processing credit notes
- General administration duties in the finance department
- At least 1-2 years similar experience in an accounts payable/finance role
- Experience with SAP a distinct advantage or other finance systems
- Proficiency in MS Office and good technical ability
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Motivated, self-starter with enthusiasm and pro-active approach
- Competitive salary, within the region of €26-30k (salary offered will be commensurate with skills & experience)
- Opportunities to apply for internal/permanent positions
Please note: due to the location, own transport is essential as the region is not currently served by public transport.
WHY USE STAFFLINE IRELAND?
On 1st of July Grafton Recruitment Ireland became Staffline Recruitment Ireland
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about us. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. We are a leading recruitment agency offering a full recruitment solution throughout the island of Ireland and across the UK. We have branches across the island including Swords, Walkinstown, Dundalk, Cork and Galway. Whether it's temporary contracts or full time employment, you can be sure that Staffline Ireland will have the right career for you.
For all of our latest opportunities please visit our website www.staffline.ie