Administrator, Financial Services/Insurance | 3-6 Month Contract | North County Dublin
The Client: With headquarters in North County Dublin, our client is a financial services provider with a prominent presence in the Irish market. Our client is committed to providing simplified services solutions to their clients and are well-established in the local community. They are currently seeking to recruit a team of Administrators on a contract basis with a view to an immediate start.
There is scope for permanency as well as excellent career progression prospects with educational assistance.
The Role: As an Administrator, you will be required to support key functions within the client services and operations departments. You will be responsible for carrying out a range of administrative duties focused on AML, quality and compliance and you will handling external queries via phone and email.
This role is regarded as significant in terms of the overall departmental structure; as an Administrator, you will ensure policies and procedures are strictly adhered to. The role will require extensive PC work, data entry and participation in projects.
Hours of work: 37 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Length of contract: 3-6 months with the possibility of further extension
- A minimum education requirement of 5 passes in the Leaving Certificate including a pass in Maths and English (Higher or Ordinary level only, Foundation level subjects will not apply)
- At least 6 months administration experience preferably in financial services or business environment
- Proficient in the use of MS Word and Excel (experience with financial/banking systems a distinct advantage)
- Accurate, high speed data entry skills and good typing skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Strong organisational skills and multi-tasking abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Annual salary equivalent €25,000
- Experience with a recognised organisation in the financial services sector
- Opportunity to apply for long-term/permanent positions internally
WHY USE STAFFLINE IRELAND?
On 1st of July Grafton Recruitment Ireland became Staffline Recruitment Ireland.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about us. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed.
We are a leading recruitment agency offering a full recruitment solution throughout the island of Ireland and across the UK. We have branches across the island including Swords, Walkinstown, Dundalk, Cork and Galway. Whether it's temporary contracts or full time employment, you can be sure that Staffline Ireland will have the right career for you. For all of our latest opportunities please visit our website www.staffline.ie