Administrator - Public Sector
- Are you looking to kick start your administrative career?
- Are you motivated to learn and grow?
- Are you passionate about making a difference?
At Staffline Recruitment we have a super opportunity available for a motivated and enthusiastic Administrator to join a dynamic public sector body with Dublin City Centre offices.
Working as part of a busy business support team. The successful candidate will be responsible for routine administrative tasks that will include the following:
- Collate data and information for reports, PQs, presentations internal / external ensuring accuracy and attention to detail
- Update CRM with internal programme administration procedures
- Upload agreed/approved content to website, Facebook and Twitter
- Monitor and report on social media activity
- Order and maintain office supplies and equipment
- Manage IT equipment to ensure equipment is available, in working order for team as required
- Schedule and organise training and other events
- Prepare and circulate materials where needed in advance (e.g. agenda's documentation) and minute meetings
- Update / upload SharePoint libraries and documents as required
- Procurement - Obtain quotes and prepare information required for purchase orders
- Work cooperatively with all staff as required in the operation of the administrative function
- Any other duties that may be assigned within the requirements of the role
Interested applicants will meet the following requirements:
- Relevant third level qualification (e.g. Certificate, Diploma), or equivalent is
- 1-2 years administration experience with strong organisational skills
- ICT work experience/ software knowledge and an understanding of the operation of
- A high level of computer literacy particularly with Microsoft Products, CRM, SharePoint, Excel, Word, Outlook etc
- Demonstrated ability to plan, prioritise, and schedule work targets and activities
- Professional phone and email manner
- Ability to adapt to varying task activities
- Knowledge of workings of the community/voluntary/public sector is desirable
If this sounds like the job for you, please send an up to date version of your cv for immediate review to Laura Craughwell at Staffline Recruitment via the enclosed link.
This position will be offered as a 12 month contract with a salary in the region of €25,000 - €27,000. Don't miss out! The closing date for applications is June 14th 2021 at 12.00pm.