Temporary Assets Operator required for a large public sector organisation based in Antrim.
Rate of Pay: £12.34 per hour
Location: Antrim WwTw - Ballydawley Road
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Duration: 1-3 months sickness cover
- Process checks at delegated WwTWs (Waste Water Treatment Works)
- Process related pre-planned duties
- Dealing with reactive process faults/alarms
- Maintenance duties as required throughout area including low frequency non-process tasks
- Optimisation of wastewater assets including trouble shooting of faults
- Operation of Mobile Work Management and Lone worker/confined spaces systems
- Recording and system operation of IPPC affected processes to ensure compliance.
- Ensure a high level of compliance and customer service is delivered.
- 2 GCSEs (or equivalent) in English and Maths at Grade C or above
- A minimum of one years' experience working in operation and maintenance activities within the Utility Sector or Construction Industry OR A minimum of one years' experience in the operation and or / maintenance of a wastewater treatment plant or similar type treatment process in another Industry
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook applications
- Applicants must hold a full current driving licence enabling them to drive in Northern Ireland as successful applicants will be required to drive company vehicles.
- Be medically fit to undergo any training in relation to confined space work
- A requirement to participate in an out of hours on-call and overtime rota as well as a requirement to work overtime; including weekends and public and privilege holiday and provide cover for others when the need arises
- Potential employees must have a permanent residence within 25 miles travelling distance by public road to the geographical location specific to the posts hub Antrim WwTW - post code BT45 7NU
If you are interested and available for this position please upload your CV to the link.
Please note that these roles may be filled quickly but your CV will be kept on file for future similar roles.
Successful applicants will be required to undertake a Basic Access NI Disclosure check at £18. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.