Assistant Manager (Drop In & Crash Facility)
£28,000 per annum
Staffline Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting an Assistant Manager (Drop In & Crash Facility) on a full time 1 year fixed-term contract based in Belfast City Centre
Our client is one of Belfast's most well known charities that help people affected by homelessness through a range of services. They provide a range of potentially life-saving services to around 1,400 people affected by homelessness across greater Belfast every year.
- As part of the management team you will lead a team of Support Workers, a Coordinator and be responsible for the day to day running of two support teams - a Drop In Team and a 5 bed Crash Facility Team.
- The Drop In team aims to ensure a safe, welcoming and social environment for the smooth running of support services and training or activities. The Crash Facility team aims to support females to reside in a safe and welcoming 'female friendly' environment where support is holistic, immediate and ongoing
- NVQ level 4 qualification in a relevant area of work or an equivalent qualification
- 2 years' experience of delivering support to marginalised groups
- 2 years' experience of managing teams
- Excellent knowledge of female homelessness and how this can be addressed
- All round knowledge of activities, training and services that will enhance homeless people's ability to sustain accommodation and integrate within the wider community.
- Excellent knowledge of Supporting People compliance
- All round knowledge of good practise in providing Drop In and emergency accommodation for homeless people
- Proven knowledge of good practise in support planning and managing risk
- An understanding and commitment to working within, high tolerance, low threshold and harm reduction support services
- Non-judgemental with the ability to empathise , resilient and self-caring
- Flexible approach to working hours
**ONLY CANDIDATES THAT CLEARLY MEET THE CRITERIA WILL BE CONTACTED**
- £28,000 per annum
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Pension scheme
- Access to superb training and development to develop your skills, professional supervision and support
Please forward your CV to Wes McCullough at Staffline Recruitment by clicking on APPLY. You can also contact Wes on 02896 913 692 / 07384 218 447
The Staffline Recruitment Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.