Assistant Team Leader - Princes Trust
£18,000 per annum
Staffline Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting an Assistant Team Leader - Princes Trust on a permanent full-time basis located in Belfast.
Our client is a commercially viable cross-community organisation committed to the development and management of the surrounding area from, benefiting the community through; Promoting application and use of natural resources of the area, provision of leisure facilities, creation of employment and the provision of training
- Assist the Team Leader to deliver the required number of Teams, ensuring delivery complies with the structured 12-week stages and processes outlined in the Team Toolkit, the Team minimum quality standards, all assessment criteria and any additional contractual obligations.
- Support the recruitment of a range of young people across target group to achieve appropriate Team mix. Ensure appropriate young people are referred to the Team within agreed timeframe.
- Work with the Team Leader to progress young people through the programme in line with local budgets, achieving a range of KPI targets including the number of young people recruited; their retention on the programme; and the qualifications and positive outcomes achieved.
- Assist in gathering information required for End of Team Reports after each programme and ensure actions to improve the quality of the programme are followed up and completed in good time.
- Support the implementation of multiple external funding contracts or initiatives (local and national) to ensure requirements and outputs are achieved as advised by the Delivery Partner Manager or The Trust's Programme Executive.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date records, paper and electronic, as required by The Trust or external funding contracts and in line with The Trust's data protection policy.
- Compliance with the Delivery Partner's and The Trust's policies for working with young people, Recruiting Safely, Safeguarding and Health and Safety and any other operational procedures for direct delivery.
- Implement action plans to address issues identified in the Team Review, Annual Quality Review and other Quality Assurance processes as outlined in the Toolkit.
- Attend all necessary internal/external training courses and management/steering group meetings as required including Prince's Trust initial Team Leader Training course, Risk Management and, if not already held, Food Hygiene and First Aid at Work.
- Deliver a range of outdoor activities, ice breakers and teambuilding tasks to target groups throughout the programme.
- Carry out other Team-related duties as may reasonably be required by the Delivery Partner or The Trust, including deputising as appropriate on activities relevant to area of responsibility.
- Strong leadership skills with previous, relevant experience in managing a team
- Strong understanding of the challenges young people within The Trust's target groups face
- Knowledge of local provision for disadvantaged young people
- Good planning and organisational skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills, including the ability to work with a wide range of people
- Knowledge of Health and Safety practices and processes
- Level 2 in English and Maths (GCSE or Basic Skills Level 2 or equivalent)
- OCN Level 3 or above in Youth Work
- A full, clean driving licence with access to a car
- Previous, demonstratable experience in leading a team
- Experience in recruitment
- Experience in reporting to senior management and stakeholders
*ONLY CANDIDATES THAT DEMONSTRATE THE ABOVE CRITERIA ON THEIR CV WILL BE CONTACTED*
- £18,000 per annum
Please forward your CV to Wes McCullough at Staffline Recruitment by clicking on APPLY. You can also contact Wes on 02896 913 692 / 07384 218 447
The Staffline Recruitment Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.