- Develop and maintain a working relationship with the caravanners in order to offer a quality service on the site, and an attractive holiday experience.
- Accept and record bookings on booking system, take relevant fee and issue receipts.
- Record arrivals and departures on computerised booking system.
- Ensure that Council's property is adequately safeguarded.
- Ensure that no public health nuisance is caused.
- Deal with any complaints, which may arise.
- Any other duties relevant to the operation of a Holiday Park as requested by the Warden.
- Carry out duties on any other Council Holiday Park if required.
Essential - at least 6 months experience of
- Management of staff.
- Working in an office based setting.
- Administrative type work to include evidence of computer literacy.
- Cash handling.
- Experience of dealing with the public in a polite and effective manner.
- Effective communication skills.
- Available on all dates specified including weekends, Bank and Public Holidays.
- Willing to work flexible hours which will be between 9am and 9pm on a rota basis.
- Knowledge of on-line caravan booking and management systems.
- Full driving licence.
Interested applicants please call Ashleigh on 028 25642699 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
This role is seasonal and is due to commence as soon as possible.