Staffline Recruitment has been appointed as HSCNI's recruitment partner of choice for Admin, clerical and Support Services.
BELSL / Band 2 Clinical Audit
Rate of Pay: £9.21phr
Location: NIAS HQ Knockbracken
Duties and Responsibilities
Working in a close working environment processing highly personal and sensitive information, a duty of confidentiality is required at all times. The successful candidate will be directly supervised at all times.
The role includes:
- Opening manual clinical records, removing duplicates and recording information in excel spreadsheets and associated databases;
- Scanning of clinical records and paperwork to associated databases;
- Archiving of clinical records;
- Accessing and sourcing clinical records using bespoke software and use of query software;
- General admin duties including filing, inputting into databases, receiving telephone calls; and
- Other admin duties as required.
- Word processing skills, RSA 2 preferable but not essential
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software
- Minimum of one year administrative experience
- Knowledge of general office machines and telephone systems
- High degree of discretion dealing with confidential information
- Ability and willingness to work cooperatively with others