Band 2 Receptionist with Admin Duties
Band 2 Receptionist with Admin Duties
Rate of Pay: £9.50
Location: Various Locations
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Duration: Temporary ongoing
JOB SUMMARY / MAIN PURPOSE:
The post holder will contribute to the effective running of the Wellbeing and Treatment Centre (WTC) by providing an efficient reception and information service for the Centre. The post holder will deliver a quality reception and information service in order that both internal and external satisfaction is achieved, seeking continuous improvement by dealing sensitively with all people and ensuring dignity and confidentiality is maintained at all times.
KEY DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide an information point for all visitors and staff, meet, greet and direct visitors to their desired location.
- Deal with telephone enquiries courteously and effectively and redirect calls as appropriate.
- Maintain an up to date knowledge of all services and operational activities in the WTC
- Provide a Help Desk service for all departments for the forward reporting of faults in the building eg. reporting photocopier faults and maintenance jobs, maintaining records and following up as necessary to ensure work is carried out.
- Check in all external staff and visitors who are undertaking works, issue visitor passes and keep a record as appropriate.
- Operate reception as designated collection point e.g. receive and acknowledge fax messages, small parcels and special delivery items.
- Maintain contact with Support Services and other staff to facilitate smooth running of the Centre e.g. for waste, environmental issues, deliveries.
- Order stock supplies as required.
- On occasions you may be asked to cover the Main Reception for other shifts within The Centre and other WTC's.
- Take bookings for accommodation including meeting and interview rooms.
- Contribute to the communication of transport information for staff and visitors to the Centre.
- Provide support to Centre Management in the monitoring of the building safety and security systems.
- Monitor ground floor and other visible areas, viewing CCTV monitor periodically and responding appropriately to any untoward situations.
- Act as the point of contact for departments in accordance with security protocols and procedures so that appropriate assistance can be called.
- Deal with car parking issues eg. lost stolen items/damaged/blocked in cars/incidents in car park.
- Be responsible for programming and reordering proximity readers for staff,issuing and collecting keys where appropriate and maintaining up to date records.
- Provide support for Centre Manager in his/her role as Nominated Fire Officer.
- Report accidents and incidents as outlined by Trust policies.
- Monitor 1st Aid Boxes to ensure they are in place and appropriately stocked.
- Deal effectively with people who may have urgent needs.
- To promote relationships with visitors to the facility
- To promote a positive culture for all users of the Centre
- Develop effective and credible relationships with all staff in the WTC and contribute positively as a team member.
- Ensure that all complaints of which the post holder becomes aware are appropriately dealt with and brought to the attention of the Centre Manager.
- 4 GCSE's at Grades A-C including English Language and Maths or equivalent/higher qualification or one years experience in a clerical/administration role.
- Experience in the use of at least one Microsoft Office product or equivalent
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Ability to use own initiative.
- Good organisational skills with the ability to prioritise own workload.
- Effective communication skills to meet the needs of the post in full.
If you are interested and available for this position please upload your CV to the link or contact Hannah Fitzsimons. Hannah.Fitzsimons@staffline.co.uk
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. Please note that these roles may be filled quickly but your CV will be kept on file for future similar roles. As there are so many applications, unsuccessful candidates may not be contacted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Staffline regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £18 - £33 depending on clearance level.