Band 3 Administrator Assistant is required on a temporary basis based in Ballymena
Role: Band 3 Administrator Assistant
Rate of Pay: £10.40 per hour
- The efficient organisation and management of Officers' diaries. This will include the use of computerised diary software.
- To deal with the receipt and distribution of correspondence, reports, e-mail; dealing with sensitive correspondence.
- To maintain an efficient filing system and effective 'bring-forward' system. This will include compliance with Electronic filing systems supported by the PHA.
- Word processing and typing as required, including correspondence, the compilation of agendas, papers and reports. This may include audio word-processing. Use of available graphics packages to produce presentations.
- Receive and deal with telephone communications as appropriate.
- Provide administrative support for projects as requested.
- Input and retrieval of data from manual and electronic systems.
- Assistance in the provision of statistical information as required.
- Organise meetings, conferences and workshops including preparation of papers, arranging venues, notifying attendees, attend meeting and take minutes. Follow-up action where necessary.
- Make appropriate travel and organisational arrangements as required.
- Maintaining a high level of confidentiality of information in line with current legislation.
1A. Five GCSE's (including GCSE English Language and GCSE Maths (Grades A - C)
OR equivalent qualification to demonstrate literacy and numeracy
OR Higher Qualification
1B. 18 Months relevant experience
1C. One year's experience working with Microsoft Office to include Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Outlook.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Jamie Leetch will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Staffline regardless if you already have a valid certificate.