Band 3 HR Officer is required on a temporary basis based in Antrim
Role: Band 3 HR Officer
Rate of Pay: £10.40 per hour
- Provide administrative support to the Human Resources Team.
- Provide HR administrative processes in a timely and consistent manner and in accordance with policies, procedures and employment law. These will include responding to basic queries, dealing with requests for information, data input, collection and reporting.
- Undertake processing activity on HRPTS to support the efficient and effective delivery of the HR Service.
- Assist in the collection and collation of relevant data to enable monitoring, analysis and reporting of HR information as required.
- Create and maintain HR files in accordance with appropriate guidance. This includes the safe storage, retrieval and disposal of files.
- Provide routine advice, guidance and assistance as required.
- Operate the HR Telephone Helpdesk Facility
- Communicate with all service users in an effective and courteous manner.
- Answer incoming calls to the HR Helpdesk, greeting callers, triaging calls, answering queries and transferring calls where appropriate.
- Provide guidance and advice to managers and staff on a range of Human Resource issues in a timely, accurate and professional manner adhering to legislation, policies and procedures.
5 GCSE's (Grade A-C) to include English Language plus 1 year's administrative experience
NVQ level 2 in Administrative / Customer Service plus GCSE Grade (A-C) English Language plus 1 year's administrative experience
2 years administrative experience.
Applicants must have 6 months experience using Microsoft Office e.g. Word, Excel or PowerPoint OR have a typing/word-processing qualification (equivalent qualifications considered).
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Jamie Leetch will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Staffline regardless if you already have a valid certificate.