Band 3 Professional Support Assistant
Rate of Pay: £10.40
Location: NIMDTA - Beechill House
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Duration: Temporary ongoing
JOB SUMMARY / MAIN PURPOSE:
Assist in the delivery of efficient, high quality human resources and professional support functions.
KEY DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To manage new referrals to the PSU including arranging meetings with case managers, processing referrals and following standardised administrative processes.
- To provide administrative support in relation to processing of pastoral support meetings by taking minutes and updating systems in line with standardised administrative processes.
- To provide administrative support in relation to the recruitment and selection of NIMDTA administrative and educator staff.
- To assist with processing AccessNI checks for all junior doctors and dentists appointed to training programmes within Northern Ireland.
- To assist with processing pre-placement health assessments for all junior doctors and dentists appointed to training programmes within Northern Ireland, including liaising with occupational health departments.
- To provide administrative support to the professional support committee including organising meetings and taking minutes.
- To provide administrative support in relation to procurement in accordance with policies and procedures. May 2021
- Undertake processing activity on HRPTS to support the efficient and effective delivery of the HR Service.
- To provide administrative support to the Professional Support Team including organising meetings, arranging travel, carrying out word processing duties, managing incoming post and general email addresses.
- To create and maintain effective links with staff at all levels, internal and external, locally and nationally.
- To develop and maintain good working relationships with specific stakeholders.
- To ensure all department information is stored and destroyed in accordance with the Agency's Records Management & Disposal Policy.
- To assist the Agency in the promotion of equality of opportunity and good relations, in compliance with Section 75 and Schedule 9 of the Northern Ireland Act 1998.
- To undertake any other duties as deemed necessary to meet changing needs of the department.
1a. Five GCSE's (including GCSE English Language and GCSE Maths (Grades A* - C)
equivalent qualification to demonstrate literacy and numeracy
1b. 18 Months relevant experience
If you are interested and available for this position please upload your CV to the link or contact Hannah Fitzsimons. Hannah.email@example.com
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. Please note that these roles may be filled quickly but your CV will be kept on file for future similar roles. As there are so many applications, unsuccessful candidates may not be contacted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Staffline regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £18 - £33 depending on clearance level.