Staffline Recruitment has been appointed as HSCNI's recruitment partner of choice for Admin, clerical and Support Services.
Band 4 Customer Care and Performance Administrative Officer required on a temporary basis based in Belfast .
Role: Band 4 Customer Care and Performance Administrative Officer
Rate of Pay: £11.20
Location: City centre, Belfast
Hours: 37.5hrs per week
Duration: At least 4 months
The post holder will provide administrative and project support across all functions of the Customer Care and Performance team. This will include liaising with senior managers across BSO to co-ordinate Performance Monitoring data, Key Performance Indicators, Service Level Agreements, Governance and Risk Management, Communications and a range of ad-hoc projects.
In relation to projects, the post holder will be responsible for developing, monitoring and reporting project plans to the team to ensure timely delivery.
The post holder will be directly responsible for the development of the monthly BSO Corporate Scorecard for the SMT and Board and monthly Customer Reports for the 17 HSC customer organisations. This will include planning ahead to determine when information/data should be requested from service areas, ensuring it is received on time, following up in instances where the information is not provided on time, using the information/data to develop the reports and providing a narrative to outline any deviation from target.
He/she will be responsible for developing a report for the Director of Customer Care & Performance providing an analysis against the Corporate Scorecard Indicators on a monthly basis.
In addition, he/she will provide administrative and diary management support to the Assistant Director of Customer Care & Performance.
- Plan, design and develop the monthly BSO Staff Magazine, Business Matters. This will require the post holder to liaise with BSO service areas to seek information, use this information to design articles using Page Tiger software, develop the magazine and agree with the senior managers, including the Chief Executive on a monthly basis prior to publication.
- Development of the BSO Corporate Balanced Scorecard for monthly review by the BSO Board. This will require planning, accessing systems to retrieve data, liaising with BSO Services areas to request data, using the data to collate and develop the report.
- Development of the Monthly Customer Report to monitor performance against SLAs. Liaising with BSO service areas to plan ahead and ensure the timely return of performance data. The post holder will be responsible for the development of the report, agreeing with senior management and issuing to the 17 HSC customer Chief Executives.
- Support the CCP Officer in the preparation, issuing and analysis of the BSO Customer Satisfaction Surveys.
- Provide support to the CCP Officer in the preparation and administration of the annual review of Service Level Agreements (SLAs). This will include organising meetings between customers and BSO service areas, ensuring corporate guidelines are followed for formatting SLAs, updating SharePoint.
- Plan and organise BSO senior staff representation at quarterly Arm's Length Bodies (ALB) Corporate Forum meetings. This will include liaising with external HSC customer organisations and internal BSO service areas to ensure issues are reflected on the meeting agenda.
- To develop, oversee and implement administrative systems and procedures to ensure the efficient functioning of the Customer Care and Performance team.
- Updating and maintaining databases and/or spreadsheets relevant to all functions across the department.
- Provide business support to deliver projects, working closely with the AD and CCP team. This includes acting as first point of contact for all communications and ensuring compliance with departmental operating procedures.
- Exercise judgement and diplomacy when dealing with BSO service areas and customers.
- Co-ordinate and manage the diary of the Assistant Director of Customer Care and Performance.
- Other duties- please contact Kathryn if you require the full job description
1. GCSE Maths and GCSE English (A-C) OR equivalent qualification to demonstrate literacy and numeracy OR higher qualification
2 x A Levels or equivalent qualification OR higher qualification;
18 months' relevant experience* within the past 5 years
A minimum of 3 years' relevant experience*, two of which must be within the past 5 years.
*Relevant experience is defined as working in Governance or Risk Management or Performance Monitoring or Service Level Agreements, Customer Relations or Project Monitoring.
2. Hold a current full driving licence which is valid for use in the UK and have access to a car on appointment.
-Have excellent communication skills, both written and orally and the ability to develop and maintain good interpersonal relationships with staff at all levels
-Have excellent organisational skills and experience of working to tight deadlines
-Working knowledge and competency in use of information technology, including MS Word and MS Excel
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Kathryn or a member of the team will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
**PLEASE NOTE THE CLOSING DATE FOR THIS POSITION WILL BE 04/05/21**