Staffline has been appointed as HSCNI's number 1 recruitment provider for Admin and Clerical roles throughout the province.
Band 5 Finance Analyst required on a temporary basis based in Ballymena
Role: Band 5 Finance Analyst
Rate of Pay: £12.74 per hour
- Assist with the preparation, analysis and investigation of the financial planning aspects of Capital business cases using the appropriate accounting techniques and Departmental guidance. Assist with the completion of business case PPE's and reviews as and when required.
- Assist with the review and evaluation of revenue service development business cases.
- Assist with the continual development of suitable databases for recording and monitoring Capital and Revenue business cases and the financial planning data used within the financial planning department.
- Assist with financial planning data gathering used for business cases, benchmarking and efficiency exercises and other value for money studies
- Assistance to the financial planning senior staff in business cases, benchmarking, efficiency exercises and savings plans work
- Assist the Support Accountant by providing financial data and analysis to support Service and Budget Agreement (SBA), Service Level Agreement and contract tendering, evaluation, monitoring and negotiations.
- Assist the Support Accountant with the financial aspects of Research & Development (R&D) within the Trust, including monthly monitoring and reports. Also providing financial assistance to the R&D department.
- Assist in communications with Senior Trust Staff, Clinicians and Professional managers in the discharge of duties and responsibilities
- Assist with the collating, analysing data and information provision, including financial and non-financial for ad hoc exercises, reviews, investigations and appraisals as required.
Demonstrate 4 years relevant* finance experience.
Diploma for Accounting Technicians (ATI) or equivalent (QCF Level 5) with 2 years relevant* finance experience.
Working knowledge of advanced Microsoft Excel functions.
Ability to prioritise and work within timescales and deadlines. Excel test: candidates must pass to progress to interview
Ability to analyse complex/sensitive data and communicate subsequent evaluation.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, and Leanne Garrett will be in contact to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Staffline regardless if you already have a valid certificate.