Customer Care and Performance Officer
Rate of Pay: £16.52
Location: Franklin Street Belfast
Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Duration: Temporary ongoing
JOB SUMMARY / MAIN PURPOSE:
A key role of the Customer Care and Performance team is to drive improved organisational performance and add value to BSO customers. This small team manages the following on behalf of the organisation.
KEY DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Customer Relations through the management of Service Level Agreements, client liaison, facilitation of customer partnership forums, customer satisfaction surveys, monitoring arrangements and issues resolution.
- Corporate Performance Management Reporting through the Corporate Balanced Scorecard and Performance Against Business Plan.
- Facilitation of Corporate Quality Initiatives, including Benchmarking and creation of Annual Quality Report.
- Strategic and Business Planning processes for the organisation.
- Aspects of Corporate Communications, including production of the monthly staff Newsletter and BSO Annual Report.
- Aspects of governance and accountability, including co-ordination of risk management arrangements, Board Governance Self-Assessment, supporting the Accountability Review process and liaison with Departmental Sponsor Branch.
- The Customer Care and Performance Officer will be responsible, through the Assistant Director of Customer Care and Performance, for the delivery of a number of key results within the areas of Customer Relations, Performance and Quality.
- Prepare and manage, in conjunction, with internal and external stakeholders, Service Level Agreements (SLAs).
- Liaise with stakeholders to agree customer focused performance measure indicators.
- Monitor performance against SLAs and issue regular reports to customers.
- Facilitate Customer Partnership Forum arrangements on behalf of BSO.
- Prepare, issue and analyse annual corporate Customer Satisfaction Surveys. * Support the Director and Assistant Director in strategic and annual business planning processes as required.
- Manage and oversee some aspects of corporate communication, specifically the creation of the monthly BSO Staff Magazine.
- Develop and manage the performance information measurement processes, including the balanced scorecard.
- Facilitate corporate service improvement and quality initiatives, including the benchmarking programme.
Employees of the BSO will be required to promote and support the mission and vision of the service for which they are responsible and:
- At all times provide a caring service and to those with whom they come into contact in a courteous and respectful manner
- Demonstrate their commitment by their regular attendance and the efficient completion of all tasks allocated to them
- Comply with the BSO's No Smoking Policy
- Carry out their duties and responsibilities in compliance with health and safety policy and statutory regulations
- Adhere to equal opportunities policy through the course of their employment, as in Section 75 of the Northern Ireland Action 1998.
- Ensure the ongoing confidence of the public service provision.
- Support the BSO in complying with its obligations under Human Rights legislation.
- Comply with the HPSS code of conduct.
- A degree or recognized professional qualification and at least 1 years' experience in a multidisciplinary environment to include Performance Management and Planning.
- 5 years' experience in a multidisciplinary environment, 2 of which should be at management level.
- A minimum of 12 months experience of Project Management.
- A minimum of 12 months experience of producing reports for senior management
If you are interested and available for this position please upload your CV to the link or contact Hannah Fitzsimons. Hannah.Fitzsimons@staffline.co.uk
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. Please note that these roles may be filled quickly but your CV will be kept on file for future similar roles. As there are so many applications, unsuccessful candidates may not be contacted.
Successful candidates may need to apply for an Access NI Certificate with Staffline regardless if you already have a valid certificate. It will be a cost of between £18 - £33 depending on clearance level.