Band 6 Fire Safety Officer
The Client: Local Healthcare body based in Newry, serving local residents.
- The post holder will have the responsibility to provide fire safety advice and support, undertake fire safety training and carry out fire risk assessments and fire audits ensuring the Trust is in compliance with statutory standards.
- Degree in Building/Engineering or equivalent with 2 years' experience in a fire safety role which must involve carrying out fire risk assessments*
- HNC/D in Building/Engineering or equivalent or higher qualification with 3 years' experience in a fire safety role, 2 of which must involve carrying out fire risk assessments*
- Minimum of 5 years' experience of working as a Fire Safety Officer in a Built Environment, 2 of which must involve carrying out fire risk assessments'.
Firefighter with a minimum of 5 years' experience and with a minimum of 3 years having been spent in a fire safety role, 2 of which must involve carrying out fire risk assessments
- Hold a current full driving licence which is valid for use in the UK and have
- access to a car on appointment.
Hours of work:
- Rate of pay £16.04 per hour
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.