BILLING QUERY HANDLERS | NORTH COUNTY DUBLIN | 1 YR FTC |
Staffline Recruitment is currently recruiting for a number of Billing Query Handlers to work within a Finance Department to assist with the duties in collecting payments from their customers. These are excellent opportunities for candidates who have experience working with a variety of consignment systems along with some credit control experience to join an established team. These roles are one year fixed term contracts with excellent salary and benefits. There is potential, based on business requirements for the opportunity to become permanent within the team.
You will be responsible for assisting customers with billing queries as well as processing payments for Duty charges. There will also be additional duties including validating daily VAT shipments and updating internal stakeholders. You will ensure policies and procedures are strictly adhered to and implement best practice. The role will require extensive phone, PC work, data entry and participation in projects.
- Liaise with internal departments and customers regarding payments, processing and reconciliation
- Customer billing query handling
- Collaborate with all levels of the organisation
- Validate daily Vat billing files
- 2 years previous query handling experience in a fast-paced, customer-focused environment essential
- Credit control experience is essential
- Knowledge of Import Vat & Duty tariffs and charges or working within a finance department an advantage
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational skills and multi-tasking abilities with a high level of accuracy
- Leaving Certificate or equivalent
- Strong Microsoft Office skills - in particular for Excel
WHY USE STAFFLINE?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. We are a leading recruitment agency offering a full recruitment solution in multiple industry sectors throughout the island of Ireland and across the UK. We have branches across the island including Swords, Walkinstown, Dundalk, Cork and Galway. Whether it's temporary contracts or permanent employment, you can be sure that Staffline Ireland will have the right opportunity for you. For all of our latest opportunities please visit our website www.staffline.ie
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Lisa McCormack in the Swords Branch.