Business Analyst - Public Sector
Salary - €50,000 - €60,000
Full Time - Permanent
Here at Staffline Recruitment we are searching for a business analyst to join our client's team within the Public Sector. The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting and facilitating ICT business systems. They will be involved in supporting and enhancing existing systems and developing new systems.
- Excellent Communication Skills.
- Critical thinking and analytically minded.
- Ability to solve problems as part of a team and on own initiative.
- Result driven in daily tasks.
- Relevant third level qualification in ICT, Business studies or equivalent is desirable.
- Proven experience with project management and software development.
- Proven experience of working with business systems.
- Track record of dealing with process analysis, design and ICT.
- Analysing and documenting existing business systems with a view of introducing change and software enhancement.
- Collaborating with the development and implementing new software.
- Testing Systems and documenting results.
- Track, log and resolve bugs and issue refinements.
- Maintain and support elements of the project management office, such as implementing standards and assisting in application.
- Collaborating with project managers to plan, execute and finalise projects with strict deadlines.
- Hands on involvement within data related projects in relation to development and maintenance of data systems and projects.
If you think this opportunity sounds right for you, please do not hesitate to send your CV for immediate review to Megan Nolan at Staffline Recruitment via the enclosed link or contact Megan Nolan at our Walkinstown Branch, on 01 4595288.