Business Development Officer
Staffline Ireland are recruiting for a Business Development Officer on behalf of a market leading Accountancy practice. This is a fantastic opportunity to further your career with a forward thinking company.
- Identify new business opportunities through an understanding of the services offered by the Practice
- Assist in supporting the wider team in researching and gathering information on potential leads prior to meetings
- Support in the production of marketing collateral including brochures, e-zines, website updates, social media updates and other promotional material
- Assist in the production of bid documents and presentations including the maintenance of internal tracking systems
- Support the team in event management activities including seminars, webinars, industry events and client entertainment including the maintenance of internal tracking systems
- Work with the team to maintain and ensure the accuracy of internal systems and marketing tools including mailing lists and other tracking systems
- Assist in the development of award submissions to increase brand awareness
- Ensure the team are aware of all initiatives and practice-wide updates through regular internal communications
- General BD administration
- Any other duties role may involve
- Experience within a marketing/ business development support role, ideally within a similar professional environment
- Degree or other third level qualification
- Excellent administration skills with the ability to maintain accurate work systems
- Highly effective communicator with strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to work independently, under pressure and meet challenging deadlines while maintaining strong attention to detail
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office packages
The successful Business Development Officer will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience plus pension and health-care benefits.
The Business Development Officer role will be based in County Tyrone.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Staffline Ireland by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Staffline Ireland Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Ireland, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.