Cardiac Clinical Physiologist
£35,000 per annum
Staffline Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting for a Cardiac Clinical Physiologist on a permanent full time basis, 37.5 hours per week, situated in the heart of Belfast with occasion travel to our clients other locations when required.
Our client is Northern Ireland's premier private hospital that boasts luxurious facilities, state of the art technology and offers a first class patient experience. They are the absolute go-to in the Healthcare sector for private medical assistance. In short, our client is the best in the sector and has recently expanded their reach into the ROI.
As the Cardiac Clinical Physiologist you will:
- Actively participate in the provision of a high quality, effective and efficient Outpatient Service. The post holder will ensure that high standards of service and care are maintained in accordance with the Company ethos and practice.
- Perform a wide range of non-invasive cardiac investigations including Echo, Treadmill and Ambulatory ECG and BP monitoring.
- Set and maintain high standards of personalised patient care.
- Interpret diagnostic information.
- Comply with legislative and Company policies and procedures.
- Be proactive in supporting senior staff.
- Have a willingness to keep up to date of new developments within a growing industry.
- Work in collaboration with other clinicians.
- Maintain adherence to privacy, confidentiality, informed consent and security policies
- Have the ability to tailor communication to the patient needs.
- BSc in Clinical Physiology or equivalent in experience.
- BSE accreditation in Adult Echocardiography
- ALS/ILS within past 12 months
- 3 years post-graduation in Cardiac Echo
- Knowledge of current standards within the service.
- Reporting ambulatory monitors.
- Supervision of Exercise Stress Testing.
- Enthusiastic and willingness to work within a multidisciplinary team.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Flexibility regarding working hours.
- Confidence in autonomous practice
You will receive a salary of £35,000, staff benefits, excellent training and continued professional development. You'll also get the chance to work in a world class, state of the art private hospital with experts in their field of healthcare.
Please forward your CV to Wes McCullough at Staffline Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY. You can also contact Wes on 02896 913 692 / 07384 218 447
The Staffline Recruitment Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.