We are currently recruiting for a Caretaker for a School in Omagh, Co Tyrone
As a Caretaker your role will include:
- Security of buildings, contents including keys (Internal and External), including opening and closing of school grounds
- Monitor and document security apparatus/camera operation and reporting suspicious/illegal activity
- Apply safety measures to maintain safe access/egress in buildings and pathways/roadways/gullies/drains and ensure that they are clean and tidy and free from litter
- Service janitorial and accommodation services.
- Report/remedy and comply with contractual/legislative Health & Safety issues
Hours of work:
- 20 hours weekly Term Time
- Mon - Thurs 5pm - 10pm
- Previous caretaker / security experience desirable
- Previous trade qualification/experience e.g. joinery / building desirable
- Excellent communication skills and good understanding of English
- Demonstrable ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Ability to work to specific timescales
- £9.50 per hr
Why use Staffline?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1986, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Una, apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.