Our Client, A Large Public Sector Organisation based in Coleraine/Ballymoney require Chargehand LGV Driver to join their team.
Role : Chargehand LGV Driver
Location : Coleraine / Ballymoney
Hours of work : 37 hrs per week
Hourly Rate : £10.60
Main Duties :
- The post holder's main duty will be to drive a range of LGV vehicles to ensure delivery of Council's key services within Refuse Collections and Disposals, Street Cleansing and Recycling.
- The post holder will also be required to undertake a comprehensive range of manual duties when not driving. These semi-skilled duties will include: refuse, cleansing, grounds and building maintenance and recycling.
- All duties will be carried out under the general direction of the Operations Area Manager.
Full Job Description available on request.
Essential Criteria :
- A full, current LGV driving licence Category C or C+E which enables you to drive in the UK.
- A full current Certificate of Professional Competence (CPC) qualification.
- At least two years' experience of:
- (a) driving a Category C or C+E vehicle in a commercial or public sector environment; and
- (b) dealing directly with members of the public, in person.
- Please note all eligible applicants must undergo and successfully pass a driving assessment as part of the selection process. Only those applicants who successfully pass the driving assessment will be invited to attend the next stage of the selection process.
Desirable Criteria :
- 2 year's experience of driving a refuse lorry, skip lorry or big bite vehicle.
- Knowledge of the CC&G borough area.
If you are interested and meet all essential criteria please apply via the link.