Staffline Ireland are currently recruiting for a Chef de Partie for a busy Hotel in Westport. This is a fantastic opportunity for high calibre Chef de Partie to join the Kitchen team of a well established hotel in Westport. The ideal candidate will be someone with 2-3 years of experience in a busy Kitchen. Reporting to the Head Chef, the Chef de Partie will assist our clients very successful Kitchen in providing amazing dishes for their guests. We are looking for someone with a true passion for providing high quality food, as this clients Menu and ethos, is a celebration of the freshest of local produce from the Mayo and West of Ireland region.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist the Head Chef and Kitchen Team with the overall running of the kitchen.
- Take direction from department managers and Head Chef to assist in the monitoring of food quality and hygiene standards.
- Follow the talented Head Chefs example of excellence and efficiency.
- Support your fellow kitchen staff in observing appropriate systems of hygiene during food preparation and storage.
- To ensure that all measures are taken to keep food waste to a minimum.
- Communicate and liaise with team members, kitchen and other areas of operation to ensure any tasks have been completed as agreed.
- Keeping the kitchen environment safe and hygienic through regimental cleaning and good practice in line with HACCP
- Have previous experience working within hotels or in a similar role.
- Have a passion for and genuine interest in food.
- Have a mature and pleasant manner for dealing with customers and team members.
- Be a team player.
- Be able to work under pressure in a busy kitchen.
- Have good knowledge of HACCP procedures and regulations.
Why use Staffline? We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact 091423293 or email email@example.com or apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button