Children's Residential Workers - Holywood
Children's Residential Workers
Salary: £18,260 starting per annum including enhanced rates
Staffline Recruitment is delighted to be exclusively recruiting Children's Residential Workers for our client, Camphill Community Glencraig based in the Holywood area. These rewarding and fulfilling roles are all offered on a full time permanent basis
Spread across 100 acres with breathtaking views and incredible facilities, Camphill Community Glencraig is a person-centred, therapeutic community where both children and adults with learning disabilities can live a meaningful life and develop to their full potential through a holistic creative approach.
- You will provide the highest possible standard of support and care to children and/or young people with disabilities and challenging behaviour whom reside within the Home.
- QCF Level 3 in Health & Social Care OR willingness to attain within 12 months if appointed
- Six months' minimum experience working with children OR adults with a learning disability and complex needs.
- Basic Numeracy and literacy (English language) skills.
- NISCC registered or willing to be registered within 6 months of appointment
- Be flexible to work on a rota basis that will include unsocial hours and weekends
- £18,260 if you don't hold a QCF Level 3 Health & Social Care
- £19,698 if you currently hold a QCF Level 3 Health & Social Care
- Enhanced pay rate for weekends between 7am and 10pm and Waking Nights.
- 20 days annual leave pro rata, plus 12 statutory days
- Organisation Pension and Occupational Sick Pay Scheme with qualification periods
- Commitment to development of the staff team through training and learning opportunities
- Clear career development opportunities
Contact Details & Deadline
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Wes McCullough at Staffline Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV. You can also contact Wes on 02896 913 692/07384 218 447
The Staffline Recruitment Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.