Staffline Recruitment on behalf of our client are currently seeking an Office Based Civil Engineering Technician based in the Dundalk, Co. Louth Area. Due to our clients continued expansion into the residential sector this is a permanent position offering the candidate to join a very progressive practice.
- A minimum 3-5 years' experience working in a similar role within a design consultancy working on major civil & structural engineering projects.
- Software skills to include Micro drainage, AutoCAD 2/3D proficiency. Revit experience an advantage but not essential.
- Experience in drainage, wastewater & pavement design.
- Ability to manage design from concept through Planning, Tender and Construction.
- Knowledge of Planning and Regulatory Processes.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Responsibility for drawing and design duties on civil engineering projects.
- Liaising with other members of the design and construction teams on a large range of projects.
- Encouraged to develop your skills and progress your career within the consultancy.
- Attractive salary
- Pension scheme
- Travel expenses.
If you have any interest in this role please contact firstname.lastname@example.org