Staffline Ireland is currently recruiting a role for an Resident Engineer to join our clients team. Our client, a leading engineering consultancy firm in looking for a Engineer to manage a Project in Mayo. This consultancy has a highly skilled workforce providing solutions across Civil, Structural, H&S, Waste Water, Water, and Traffic engineering expertise and provides specialised advice and consulting support to a wide client base, both internationally and nationally.
As a resident engineer, you will work on a Bridge rehabilitation project for approximately 8 months. Our client is seeking to employ a Resident Engineer with a background in Bridge Inspection / Structural Engineering for an initial 8 month contract in Mayo, however the successful candidate may be transferred to other similar projects upon completion. This company will offer you the opportunity to work with a top engineering consultancy who has a strong presence and good reputation in the market.
As Resident Engineer you will be responsibilities will include but not be limited to the following:
- Ensure a safe process during the works carried out ensuring method statements, risk assessments and works planning are all completed.
- Monitor Contractor progress and compare with reviewed- Progress Schedule
- Provide guidance and training to inspection staff.
- Work in compliance with essential regulatory & contractual obligations.
- Supervision of contractors' works and ensure that material specifications, workmanship, quality control and health and safety aspects for all works are in compliance with the contract requirements and regulations.
- Provide on-site technical assistance.
- Inspection of drawings, documents and reports, on-site safety, security and general housekeeping.
- Circa 5-10 years' experience as a Resident Engineer / Structural Engineer.
- Degree in a related discipline such as Civil / Structural Engineering
- Relative experience on similar Roads /Highways projects to include bridges rehabilitation / construction.
- Be chartered or approaching chartership.
- Full clean Irish Driving Licence as there will be travel between sites.
If you feel this Resident Engineer role is something you may be interested in and you would like to be considered please apply through the "apply" button or contact 091423293 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why use Staffline? We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.