The Client: Local Educational body based in Newry area, serving local residents.
- Undertake, as part of a response team, the sanitising and cleaning of any area within premises, designated by the line manager.
- Sweeping & cleaning of floors.
- Clean toilet and shower area including the fixtures and fittings.
- Clean, wash and dust ledges, walls, fixtures, fittings and internal surfaces up to 3.35M.
- Polishing furniture where appropriate.
- Empty and clean internal litter bins and remove litter to the designated collection points.
Hours of work: Minimum of 15 hrs per week
- Applicant must be literate and numerate
- A full current driving licence and access to a vehicle
- Experience of using electrical/mechanical cleaning equipment desirable
- Ability to work as part of a team
- The successful candidate will need to undergo an AccessNI check
- Rates of Pay: £9.69 p/hr + mileage
- Holiday Entitlement
Why use Staffline? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Staffline. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.