Clinical Psychologist - Co. Monaghan
Staffline Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting a Clinical Psychologist on a full-time permanent basis, 40 hours per week, based in Monaghan
Our client is a leading and exceptional provider of specialist therapeutic residential services for young people with complex, emotional, and behavioural needs, with services covering NI and the ROI
The Clinical Psychologist will support the implementation and maintenance of Attachment and Trauma Informed Practice across our client's residential homes. This support includes
- Provision of Psychological Assessments, Training, Supervision, and input into the Care Planning process to improve the psychological health of all young people resident in our client's homes.
- Provision of evidence-based therapeutic work with individual children, young people and in small groups.
- Attendance at Individual Placement Plan meetings to provide psychological overview on each young person's care plan.
- Preparation of Psychological Formulations and reports to inform Social Work Departments on progress within the placement and / or changing needs of the young person over time.
- Regular communication with colleagues in the Residential Homes, Operational Management, and Clinical Team
- Support for colleagues through Team Reflective Spaces.
- Promotion of well-being within the organisational culture for both colleagues and young people.
- Chartered Membership with PSI, BPS or HCPC
- Accredited Postgraduate Master's or Doctorate degree in Psychology
- Competency in completing comprehensive psychological assessments, including the use of appropriate tools for children and adolescents with developmental, behavioural, learning, relational/attachment, and emotional difficulties.
- Competence in evidence-based psychological therapies and interventions relevant to child and adolescent populations
- Demonstrated experience and skill working with children and adolescents with developmental, behavioural, learning, relational/attachment, and emotional difficulties.
- Ability to work both independently and as an effective member of a multidisciplinary team.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Computer literate.
- Full driving license.
- Competitive salary and benefits package - discussed at interview
Please forward your CV to Wes McCullough at Staffline Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY. You can also contact Wes on 02896 913 692/07384 218 447
The Staffline Recruitment Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Staffline Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.